Room A7-235, Law Faculty, Sherbrooke University
Sophie Audette-Chapdelaine, doctoral candidate, will lead this workshop on transparency and methodological rigor in the context of legal research. Different questions will be explored:
- Should our readers be informed of the precise manner in which we have found and used the sources mobilized in our work, whether traditional or otherwise?
- How can we convey this information?
- How can we adopt a more systematic, and less intuitive approach?
- What analytical tools can be useful? (Demonstration of jurisprudence data collection and analysis using QDA Miner Software)
- Can an explicit methodology allow us to receive more funding, and more easily?